The past month has seen numerous leaks and rumours, whether its images or information, surrounding the famed Samsung Galaxy S10. Following these leaks/rumours, people are getting excited and looking forward to a more significant upgrade compared to last year's Samsung Galaxy S8 or S9, especially since the S10 is Samsung's 10 year anniversary smartphone. Rumours allude that we might be spoilt with not just the S10, but a few other versions also such as a possible Galaxy S10 Plus, S10 Lite or S10e, and even their first ever 5G smartphone, the S10 X. With the next generation of Samsung smartphones, and such high expectations for upgrades, a rival for the iPhone XR might not be too far on the horizon. So, here are the hottest leaks/rumours surrounding the Samsung Galaxy S10:
- The official announcement date has already been confirmed by Samsung as Wednesday 20th February 2019, so the actual device release date should be around a week or two after its official announcement.
- The rumoured 5G S10 X is expected to arrive in stores on March 29th.
- Rumours allude to it costing anywhere between £800 and over £1000!
- Guaranteed to be the most expensive Android phone yet from Samsung, which shouldn't be too much of a surprise with all of the upgrades expected to come with it.
- Samsung Galaxy S10: The standard Samsung flagship model.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: A bigger screen and potentially better camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite/S10e: A less powerful, smaller, and cheaper model.
- The rumoured 5G model.
- Three different screen sizes.
- A camera cut-out in the screen.
- A 19:9 aspect ratio and 1440 x 3040 resolution.
- An in-screen fingerprint scanner.
- An improved 3D face scanner.
- A dual, triple or quad-less rear camera.
- 12MP, 13MP and 16MP lenses.
- A single-lens front-facing camera.
- The standard S10 could have a 3,500mAh or 3,300mAh battery.
- The S10 Lite could have 3,100mAh or 3,000mAh, the S10 Plus could have 4,000mAh.