To apply for this role, please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a talented, motivated Marketing Assistant / Product Designer with marketing knowledge looking to join a small marketing team?
We are The One Point, a trusted, award-winning provider of IT Support, Business Mobiles, VoIP, Connectivity, Print and Digital Services. This role sees you joining our Marketing department to work on well thought out campaigns, social media presence, and client web projects.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for scroll-stopping visuals
- A strong content creation portfolio over a range of different media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- CMS web experience but can be trained
- Knowledge of SEO
- Design & create marketing campaigns in Sketch
- Write articles about the services we offer
- Track and analyse campaign performance (Social & Google Analytics)
- Create websites for clients using Webflow
- Script, storyboard & execute ideas for video (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience in Sketch
- Can design/create websites
- Edit video using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledgable in social media marketing
- MacBook provided
- On-site development training
- 29 Holiday days (including your birthday and statutory bank holidays) - increases with tenure of employment
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
The One Point is a fast-growing local business that loves supporting local talent. If this role suits you, please get in touch today. We can't wait to hear from you!
Salary depends on the candidates' experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience.
COVID-19 considerations: We were finalists for the CNA Keeping Britain Working award in 2020 and have worked hard to support our team throughout the lockdowns. Remote working is offered as part of this role.