Today, our MD, Martin Lauer, is down in London at the O2 annual conference. The event is being hosted at the O2 Arena by the CEO of O2, Mark Evans, and reality TV star, Rylan Clark.
When Martin arrived, he was presented with a paper wristband but with a bit of a twist... The wristband is actually made with seeds, so you can plant it when you are finished with it.
O2 Winning more awards for best network
O2 are winning plenty of awards of their own:
10 quarters of back-to-back growth.
Average amount of data consumed via mobile per month is 4GB, and average amount in the home is 200GB (the view is that home broadband will remain a service and mobile will fill the rental and rural markets as a replacement).
O2 Smart meter contract (largest IoT contract in the UK).
They won the Spectrum Auction (doubling the capacity of the network, enabling it in just 6 minutes).
Winning at O2 business (O2 won the headline NHS England).
Out performing the market and their competitors.
O2 are Europe's largest mobile operator.
Largest and most admired network in the UK.
More O2 Awards Won by The One Point and related stories
The One Point stacking up a collection of O2 awards:
- The One Point win double O2 excellence awards
- Once again we win Customer and Digital Excellence awards
- TOP named 'O2 Developing Business Partner of the Year' - sub 10,000 customers
- O2 spoil the TOP team with day of rewards
- We are winners! O2 Customer & Digital Excellence Awards 2020
- We win again! O2 Customer & Digital Excellence Awards
- Our TOP team rewarded with Michelin star virtual dinner party
- The One Point win O2 Partner of the Year award!
- O2's Developing Partner of the Year: The One Point
5G roll out:
O2 and Vodafone to build and roll out 5G faster than any other provider.
London, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast (UK Capitals), Birmingham, Leeds, and Manchester will all be accentuation cities for 5G.