- Deployment (Device placement and identification, channel re-use, site surveys etc).
- Controller based management (Device adoption, management, configuration etc).
- Analytics (Controller and device statistics, client control, logging etc).
- Advanced management (Cloud management, CLI management of devices etc).
- Guest control (Portal, Authentication, voucher systems, payment integration etc).
65% is required to pass the course and the worldwide average pass result is 72%, both Ashley and Lewis surpassed this average with flying colours. Ashley received a fantastic score of 82% and Lewis received a fantastic score of 74%.
Well done to you both for you hard work and achievements!