Negative perceptions and false assumptions can easily be formed by customers when they contact businesses and reach a bad line. With VoIP, your team can avoid problems proactively. This is where tools for centralised reporting monitoring and management shine. Effectively responsible for identifying and fixing call quality issues before they become a problem.
Some of the problems causing bad lines of communication include dropped calls, lost packets, latency and jitter. But these are relatively minor issues that our expert team of engineers can quickly solve. Helped by built-in monitoring tools such as Heat-maps, Agent Activity Reports, Call Centre Summaries, and more.
For businesses that depend on always-available voice communication to maintain their day-to-day operations, a bad line is not an option.
Most businesses do not deny the value of providing a great customer experience.
According to Salesforce, if the company's customer service is excellent, 78% of consumers will do business with them again after a mistake.
And Zenddesk research shows that nearly three out of five consumers report that good customer service is vital for them to feel loyalty toward a brand.
So it pays for your customer service to reach the gold standard. Flawless VoIP is invisible to customers, but not addressing their real problems when calling you will negatively impact perceptions.
By monitoring your VoIP systems and eliminating just one pain point, you can completely transform your customers' experience. In turn your team's perceptions of the usefulness of your VoIP system provides increases too.
When you have this kind of intelligence at your fingertips, your VoIP system will help you run intelligent operations. You will have insights into your network trends and their performance. This knowledge will help with the day to day decisions as well as helping during the planning and designing of new systems.
Your team, therefore, will be saying hello to increased efficacy, excellent system availability and accurate troubleshooting. And your customers will be able to say hello to your team on a crystal clear line.
Features of The One Points Award-winning VoIP services:
- Excellent support for Microsoft technologies such as Teams.
- Grows with your business whether you need 10's or 1000's of connections.
- Reporting made easy in one centralised location - accessible from a web app.
- Real team quality monitoring to investigate the root cause of systems issues.
- Easily manage environments across multiple sites and with multiple tenancies.
- Cisco Webex Integration enabling remote working and closer collaboration with Cisco Webex, Spaces and Meetings.
- Multi-tenancy support for hosted and managed environments.
- Cloud Hosted Infrastructure, so no on-site equipment is required since our cloud data centres guarantee high-availability.
- Secure Call Recordings in compliance with OfCom regulations for training and monitoring.